- Built in timer allows for heating element, spray-bar and skimming wheel to only be active at certain times throughout the day, for example- peak times such as lunch and dinner, thus reducing energy consumption.
- New, low voltage (600) heating element design allows for minimum energy consumption when unit is active.
- Our thermal cut-off system gives the heating element a maximum heat before it is turned off automatically. This takes into consideration both energy consumption and safety.
- The new, easy to use PLC control system allows the user to utilise the built in energy saving mode without any hassle.
- In-built motion sensor detects movement within the kitchen, thus allowing machine to turn itself off and save energy when it is not being used.
- The Grease Guardian unit is a compact unit with all the characteristics of a larger unit. It’s tidy, compact shape allows for lower travelling costs and fewer resources used in manufacturing which reduce carbon.
- Using a Grease Guardian promotes recycling, mainly of the grease by-product- this can reduce carbon production considerably.
Better Waste Management
- The utilisation of a grease trap allows for a more efficient and effective waste management system.
- Fats, oils and greases are separated by the Grease Guardian unit, allowing the user to easily dispose of the waste in the appropriate waste collection containers.
- Therefore, increased hygiene and fewer odours from waste.
- The introduction of a Grease Guardian into your kitchen allows the user to have an extra element of management and control within their establishment.
- Reduction in drainage maintenance and repair costs.
- Complies with council regulations and laws, thus being exempt from fines.
- Decrease the likelihood of house floods.
CONTACT US for more information.