Online Shop Returns & Refund Policy
- If you change your mind and wish to cancel your order, returns will be accepted within 14 days from the date that you receive it. Written notification within this period must be received by FM Environmental .
- For assistance, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Chat feature on greaseguardian.com webpage to speak to an assistant, during normal UK working hours of 8am – 5pm
- The Grease Guardian support team will email you a returns shipping address label and Customer Product Return Request Form
- Items must be unused and in the same condition that it was received. The original packaging should be used for returns.
- Please provide proof of purchase either by way of Invoice number or document.
- Grease Guardian will not accept refunds on sale items
- Upon receipt of the returned item, you will be notified of its arrival at Grease Guardian. Following inspection of the returned product, you will be notified by email on the status of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, your refund will be approved within a number of days.
- The client is responsible for their own returns shipping costs. Such costs are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed.
- Returned items should be sent to Customer Product Returns, FM Environmental Ltd, Unit 6 Greenbank Industrial Estate, Newry, County Down, BT34 2QX, Northern Ireland.