Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Please read the contents of this document carefully as it contains the Terms & Conditions of Sale applicable to purchases made via the Grease Guardian “online shop”. All online clients will be deemed to have agreed to these terms. These Terms & Conditions of Sale for the online shop are subject without prejudice to the general Terms & Conditions of Sale of Grease Guardian, a division of FM Environmental Ltd. The Conditions and Terms of sale apply between you, the client and FM Environmental (also known as Grease Guardian), whose registered address is at Unit 6 Greenbank Industrial Estate, Newry, County Down, BT34 2QX, Northern Ireland. This online shop is the property of and is operated by FM Environmental Ltd (registered at the above address, company registration number 21657, VAT registration GB 517972320.
Buying Grease Guardian products
- Only products advertised on the Grease Guardian “online shop” section are available for sale through the online shop
- These products are limited for sale & delivery to the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales. These products are available for sale in other regions and countries through Grease Guardian authorised distributors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for contact details for your region.
- Once you have selected the products and clicked on the “Proceed to Checkout” button, it is accepted that you have entered into an agreement to order and pay for the products selected, subject to our acceptance and authorisation by Paypal or your Credit Card company.
- Upon acceptance of payment, you will be email with a confirmation that your order has been received. Please verify that the order details are correct
- FM Environmental T/A Grease Guardian retain the right to decline sale of product if
- the product is believed to be used or portrayed in a manner that undermines the good image and branding of Grease Guardian or its partners.
- The product ordered is discontinued or is no longer available. Grease Guardian may contact you to advise of an alternative product or shipping date.
- Your credit card Company declines authorisation for the payment
- You do not meet the territory criteria for sale of product
Cancelling your Order
- Should you decide to change your mind and wish to cancel your order , an Application to return the product should be made in writing to Grease Guardian by email to email@example.com or by using the Chat feature on the Greaseguardian.com webpage, giving the transaction reference and client invoice details.
- The product should be returned to and received by FM Environmental in perfect condition and the onus is on the client to ensure that the returned product is packed correctly to best protect the item.
Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered , You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund. The client should submit the transaction reference and in the case of damaged goods, a photograph(s) and fault/damaged description should be submitted to FM Environmental . Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to lodge your complaint. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Despatch replacement goods to you free of charge
- arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
- Please see the Returns and Refunds Policy
General online shop Conditions:
FM Environmental Ltd / Grease Guardian reserves the right to
- Modify or withdraw either permanently or temporarily the Grease Guardian online shop without notification and without liability for any withdrawal or modifications.
- Alter the conditions of sale without notification. Any continued use of the web shop, is deemed to be an acceptance of the conditions of sale. If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions of Sale, then the client should immediately stop using the Grease Guardian online shop.
- Clients will be subject to the Terms & Conditions at the date and time of the purchase made.
Grease Guardian Product Support Visit Policy
- Product support visits can be arranged through your Grease Guardian provider to inspect installation, help set programmes and ensure staff are trained on the daily maintenance requirements of the Grease Guardian automatic range of grease removal units.
- Though Support Visits within the first 3 months of use are recommended they are not compulsory as the daily maintenance, installation requirements and programme settings are clearly outlined in the operations manuals supplied with every Grease Guardian product.
- Please note that in person support is not typically a free service and call-out charges should be discussed with your supplier prior to booking. In cases or locations where in-person support is not available or desired it is recommended to complete the installation checks which can be found at www.greaseguardian.com